I guess it fixed itself? I am not seeing the message anymore. I can not be for sure of when it changed and I am sure my machine did not restart according to hwinfo64 and task manager up time.
Windows 11 23H2 22631.4460 showing end of service message
Just updated windows 11 to 22631.4460 and I am seeing a "End of Service" message in settings under windows update. It was my understanding that 23H2 was receiving updates till 2025? Is this a bug?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-11-14T01:03:53+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-11-14T00:31:57+00:00 wants to give spring April 2024 update im already on that. thanks for response
-
Anonymous
2024-11-14T00:10:20+00:00 I downloaded the Windows 11 Installation Assistant which updated me to 24H2 in place without losing anything. The first download button on this page: Download Windows 11
-
Anonymous
2024-11-14T00:03:09+00:00 Mine wont update either, had bug seems to be gone but will not update?
Clicked on get the latest updates and nothing.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-13T23:29:44+00:00 Same bug just updated yesterday and after installing and restarting I have the same issue.