Windows 11 23H2 22631.4460 showing end of service message

Anonymous
2024-11-12T23:05:51+00:00

Just updated windows 11 to 22631.4460 and I am seeing a "End of Service" message in settings under windows update. It was my understanding that 23H2 was receiving updates till 2025? Is this a bug?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-16T10:22:36+00:00

    Found anything ?
    I have the same problem on I'm running Windows 11 Home Ver 22H2 as well

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-09T13:59:44+00:00

    I'm running Windows 11 Home Ver 22H2. I checked for updates and I don't have any yet I'm now seeing "Get the newer version of Windows." How? I update through Windows Update and I don't have an update available. I did just update the HP Graphics Driver but it didn't mention it would mess up Windows. What do I do?

    Emily

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-09T00:50:52+00:00

    Just updated windows 11 to 22631.4460 and I am seeing a "End of Service" message in settings under windows update. It was my understanding that 23H2 was receiving updates till 2025? Is this a bug?

    Its a bug that came with the last update it should go after a time, and yes I got it and was confused as well

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Neil D 34,335 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-12-07T20:19:52+00:00

    fxv300,

    Can you confirm the current version and build of Window 11. Type winver in Search and select the top result, post back the details.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-07T20:01:38+00:00

    same mssg...W11 end of service....come on microsoft sort it out!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments