Same here with no updates available. I downloaded the Windows 11 Installation Assistant which updated me to 24H2 in place without losing anything. Download Windows 11
Bravo on a solution that will work for many folks. Nice easy idea you had there.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Just updated windows 11 to 22631.4460 and I am seeing a "End of Service" message in settings under windows update. It was my understanding that 23H2 was receiving updates till 2025? Is this a bug?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same here with no updates available. I downloaded the Windows 11 Installation Assistant which updated me to 24H2 in place without losing anything. Download Windows 11
Bravo on a solution that will work for many folks. Nice easy idea you had there.
wants to give spring April 2024 update im already on that. thanks for response
I downloaded the Windows 11 Installation Assistant which updated me to 24H2 in place without losing anything. The first download button on this page: Download Windows 11
Mine wont update either, had bug seems to be gone but will not update?
Clicked on get the latest updates and nothing.
Same bug just updated yesterday and after installing and restarting I have the same issue.