How to solve error code 0x80073cf9?

Anonymous
2024-11-14T14:36:08+00:00

Hey everyone,

I have been using whatsapp on windows from a long time now but yesterday I had a meeting on it and when I tried opening it from my task bar(windows 10), it didn't work and the same with any other method.

One thing I noticed is a semi filled white bar and when I went to the MS store, it showed that it needed an update and when I did try, it was almost complete and then it showed an error with the code: 0x80073cf9.

Please help me.

regards,

fellow window user

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T00:47:01+00:00

    hey John, took all of your steps and got progress, but stuck at the update screen now, it wouldn't complete the update. On the system requirement tab, it says 'couldn't detect hardware' also I'm on a windows 10 pro, i don't think i have to update my windows version yet again, what do you suggest at this point?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments