Exact same app stuck for me
How to solve error code 0x80073cf9?
Hey everyone,
I have been using whatsapp on windows from a long time now but yesterday I had a meeting on it and when I tried opening it from my task bar(windows 10), it didn't work and the same with any other method.
One thing I noticed is a semi filled white bar and when I went to the MS store, it showed that it needed an update and when I did try, it was almost complete and then it showed an error with the code: 0x80073cf9.
Please help me.
regards,
fellow window user
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-11-23T14:43:04+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-11-22T20:11:44+00:00 I think I have it fixed. The download of the windows app runtime seems to work so far. I did also remove those 2 latest windows updates that I downloaded around 11/15. I have the updates turned off for now as I don't that messing things up again!.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-22T17:42:34+00:00 And I have it with Phone Link. I am so frustrated. Always worked.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-22T08:19:07+00:00 This seems to have worked on most of my apps, but windows store, app installer, copilot, store experience host and winappruntime.singleton still failing. Im guessing the last one is due to me manually installing a more updated version.
Still...it got whatapp and about another dozen apps updated and usable again
-
Anonymous
2024-11-22T01:41:35+00:00 I'm having the same issue with Windows 10 Photos - repair doesn't fix and it won't resent and I can't uninstall. I've tried many of the suggestions - to no avail. Microsoft - PLEASE FIX