Hi,
It has started to work again yesterday (Nov 29). I have not installed anything... However I do see the same recent Windows Update in the list of installed updates...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey everyone,
I have been using whatsapp on windows from a long time now but yesterday I had a meeting on it and when I tried opening it from my task bar(windows 10), it didn't work and the same with any other method.
One thing I noticed is a semi filled white bar and when I went to the MS store, it showed that it needed an update and when I did try, it was almost complete and then it showed an error with the code: 0x80073cf9.
Please help me.
regards,
fellow window user
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
It has started to work again yesterday (Nov 29). I have not installed anything... However I do see the same recent Windows Update in the list of installed updates...
I am having the same issue. 8 applications could not get updates, could not uninstall, and could not run at all. After I uninstalled KB5046613, and restarted the computer, all applications automatically get their updates and were functional again. Except WhatApps, where it was still not able to get the update properly. I did install WhatApps Beta version, and it is running fine.
PS: my laptop is company's laptop.
It seems that the offending update for me was KB5046613.
the post above worked for me:
Hello Rhonda,
The following solution worked for me on Nov 21, 2024.
3. Install the previously downloaded latest WinAppSDK
4. Open Microsoft Store App and hit RETRY for each app that was 'stuck' one-by-one ... they should all now install correctly without errors.
I encountered the issue around Nov 14, 2024 and the above steps worked for me on Nov 21, 2024 ... noting that the latest WinAppsSDK was released on Nov 18. 2024.
Good Luck!
Exact same app stuck for me