Hi a31_091,
I'm Christine, I'll be happy to assist you. I can see here that your Windows update is being stuck. No worries, I'll do my best to help you.
May I know the version or build of Windows that you're running? (Please press Windows key+R and type winver and hit enter)
Please follow the steps below:
- Windows Update Troubleshooter
Windows 11
Please Click Start menu and type Troubleshoot
Hit Other troubleshooters
And select Windows Update
Finally, Run the troubleshooter
- Reset Windows update services:
Please click start menu and type cmd, right click on it and choose run with admin
Kindly copy and paste the command lines below and hit enter:
net stop wuauserv
net stop cryptSvc
net stop bits
net stop msiserver
Ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
Ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 Catroot2.old
net start wuauserv
net start cryptSvc
net start bits
net start msiserver
Please try to update again.
Please let me know the result. I'll be happy to assist you all the way until it's resolved.
Thank you,
Christine L
Independent Advisor