Here is the link to the minidump file it gave
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15c6sR6y7b16GhonVmUT7a52xO5xVBfUK/view?usp=sharing
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I was suddenly gaming when my PC suddenly crashed with the error code KMODE_UNHANDLED_EXCEPTION_CAUGHT. I do not know what caused it.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Here is the link to the minidump file it gave
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15c6sR6y7b16GhonVmUT7a52xO5xVBfUK/view?usp=sharing
That new minidump file indicates the AMD Chipset drivers caused that crash.
Go to the support page for your PC or Motherboard on the manufacturers website, then from there, download and install the version of Chipset drivers they recommend and while there, if you do not have your drive encrypted with Bitlocker, check for any BIOS update that may need to be installed
Thanks, I am currently re-installing AMD Chipset Drivers
I have installed the AMD Drivers and have used Driver Verifier again and have not blue screened again, will continue to monitor.