the part number is 90-MXBI90-A0UAYZ
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED help?
- <Event xmlns="**http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event**">
- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /><EventID>41</EventID><Version>8</Version><Level>1</Level><Task>63</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode><Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords><TimeCreated SystemTime="2024-11-21T07:37:07.3471937Z" /><EventRecordID>56135</EventRecordID><Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>DESKTOP-NV14JER</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>
- <EventData> <Data Name="BugcheckCode">30</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffffffc0000005</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xfffff8027a9177e5</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xfffffc888ccbdb18</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0xfffff8027e68b920</Data><Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data><Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data><Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data><Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data><Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data><Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data><Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data><Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data><Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data><Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data><Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data></EventData> </Event>
I was suddenly gaming when my PC suddenly crashed with the error code KMODE_UNHANDLED_EXCEPTION_CAUGHT. I do not know what caused it.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-11-21T14:26:56+00:00 -
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-11-21T14:34:33+00:00 I think this may be the support page for your motherboard.
https://pg.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B550M%20Phantom%20...
________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-21T14:41:52+00:00 anything I should do then once I get there? What drivers should I get from the site?
-
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-11-21T14:43:37+00:00 It is the network drivers causing the problem, so those are the drivers you need to re-install, not update.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-21T15:00:57+00:00 What Should I do to re-install the drives, and which one should I use?
Realtek high definition audio driver ver:9618.1_UAD_WHQL
AMD chipset driver ver:3.10.22.706
Realtek Lan driver ver:10039_03232020
AMD RAIDXpert2 utility ver:9.2.0.158
SATA Floppy Image_CC ver:9.3.0.296
SATA Floppy Image_DID ver:9.3.0.296
SATA Floppy Image ver:9.3.0.158
VGA driver ver:21.30.02.210727a_0827
ASRock Motherboard Utility ver:3.0.504
APP Shop ver:2.0.0.6
Nahimic3 utility ver:1.9.22_APO3_2
Norton 360 for Gamers ver:22.22.4.13
Restart to UEFI ver:1.0.15
ASRock Polychrome RGB ver:2.0.182