or do I need to do something else first?
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED help?
- <Event xmlns="**http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event**">
- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /><EventID>41</EventID><Version>8</Version><Level>1</Level><Task>63</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode><Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords><TimeCreated SystemTime="2024-11-21T07:37:07.3471937Z" /><EventRecordID>56135</EventRecordID><Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>DESKTOP-NV14JER</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>
- <EventData> <Data Name="BugcheckCode">30</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffffffc0000005</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xfffff8027a9177e5</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xfffffc888ccbdb18</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0xfffff8027e68b920</Data><Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data><Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data><Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data><Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data><Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data><Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data><Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data><Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data><Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data><Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data><Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data></EventData> </Event>
I was suddenly gaming when my PC suddenly crashed with the error code KMODE_UNHANDLED_EXCEPTION_CAUGHT. I do not know what caused it.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-11-21T15:33:48+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-11-21T15:17:09+00:00 Do I restart my pc once it's installed?
-
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-11-21T15:10:53+00:00 Download the driver, it is in a zip file, extract out the zip file, then run the Setup.exe file to install the driver.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-21T15:09:01+00:00 Alright, how do I re-install it?
-
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-11-21T15:02:29+00:00 Th driver you need to re-install is the Realtek Lan driver ver:10039_03232020 driver.