What I do after the memtest86?
BSOD ERROR anytime im on my pc STOPCODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What Failed: FLTMGR.SYS
All the things ive tried are full windows 11 complete reinstall, updates, downloading iso and updating manually, and alot more. If someone could tell me how to send a log for event viewer and someone tell me what to do because i just got all new parts and a full reinstall of windows 11 so idk why this is happening. PLEASE HELP. Been working on this pc for years.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-12-12T21:59:02+00:00 -
Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-12-12T21:59:37+00:00 If any error is found, the information appears on the screen during the test.
-
Anonymous
2024-12-12T22:39:49+00:00 Can I just install a stable release of windows 10 pro onto it and just update when it’s stable?
-
Anonymous
2024-12-12T22:40:23+00:00 Cause I’ve had more problems with windows 11 then windows 10 and I was running good on windows 10
-
Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-12-12T23:01:31+00:00 Try entering BIOS and disable CSM and use UEFI.
If the problem persists, you can use Windows 10 if you have not experienced any problems, Windows 10 support ends on October 14, 2025.