https://drive.google.com/file/d/106rgLYB1U0exKt9OB1NMoyJ7mvVLnrYg/view?usp=sharing
BSOD ERROR anytime im on my pc STOPCODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What Failed: FLTMGR.SYS
All the things ive tried are full windows 11 complete reinstall, updates, downloading iso and updating manually, and alot more. If someone could tell me how to send a log for event viewer and someone tell me what to do because i just got all new parts and a full reinstall of windows 11 so idk why this is happening. PLEASE HELP. Been working on this pc for years.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-12-12T10:06:09+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-12-12T09:30:43+00:00 Ok I installed windows and tried it installing drivers and I got 2 total bluescreens I’ll send them over when I can
-
Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-12-11T22:38:58+00:00 Are you getting a blue screen when trying to install Windows?
-
Anonymous
2024-12-11T19:27:25+00:00 Now I got a irql bsod and can’t install windows 11 without it bsod errors
-
Anonymous
2024-12-11T18:32:13+00:00 Srry I’ll do that in a minute here