You can disable the driver verifier in security mode with the steps above.
BSOD ERROR anytime im on my pc STOPCODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What Failed: FLTMGR.SYS
All the things ive tried are full windows 11 complete reinstall, updates, downloading iso and updating manually, and alot more. If someone could tell me how to send a log for event viewer and someone tell me what to do because i just got all new parts and a full reinstall of windows 11 so idk why this is happening. PLEASE HELP. Been working on this pc for years.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-12-12T20:38:53+00:00 Ok it bluescreens alot even when I had turn it off when the bsod came up on the startup instantly. I’ll get the mini dump if I can. I can boot into safe mode and get the mini dump if it doesn’t let me in right?
-
Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-12-12T18:56:45+00:00 Ok, when the files are generated please send the link here
-
Anonymous
2024-12-12T18:46:57+00:00 Ok all im waiting for is to have more then 2 more bsod errors
-
Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-12-12T18:41:53+00:00 Don't worry, I'm here to help you.
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.