BSOD ERROR anytime im on my pc STOPCODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What Failed: FLTMGR.SYS

Anonymous
2024-12-10T19:22:01+00:00

All the things ive tried are full windows 11 complete reinstall, updates, downloading iso and updating manually, and alot more. If someone could tell me how to send a log for event viewer and someone tell me what to do because i just got all new parts and a full reinstall of windows 11 so idk why this is happening. PLEASE HELP. Been working on this pc for years.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-12T22:40:23+00:00

    Cause I’ve had more problems with windows 11 then windows 10 and I was running good on windows 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-12T22:39:49+00:00

    Can I just install a stable release of windows 10 pro onto it and just update when it’s stable?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-12-12T21:59:37+00:00

    If any error is found, the information appears on the screen during the test.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-12T21:59:02+00:00

    What I do after the memtest86?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-12-12T21:21:38+00:00

    You will need to download it to a USB Disk/flash drive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments