Try entering BIOS and disable CSM and use UEFI.
If the problem persists, you can use Windows 10 if you have not experienced any problems, Windows 10 support ends on October 14, 2025.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
All the things ive tried are full windows 11 complete reinstall, updates, downloading iso and updating manually, and alot more. If someone could tell me how to send a log for event viewer and someone tell me what to do because i just got all new parts and a full reinstall of windows 11 so idk why this is happening. PLEASE HELP. Been working on this pc for years.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Try entering BIOS and disable CSM and use UEFI.
If the problem persists, you can use Windows 10 if you have not experienced any problems, Windows 10 support ends on October 14, 2025.
Cause I’ve had more problems with windows 11 then windows 10 and I was running good on windows 10
Can I just install a stable release of windows 10 pro onto it and just update when it’s stable?
If any error is found, the information appears on the screen during the test.
What I do after the memtest86?