BSOD ERROR anytime im on my pc STOPCODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What Failed: FLTMGR.SYS

Anonymous
2024-12-10T19:22:01+00:00

All the things ive tried are full windows 11 complete reinstall, updates, downloading iso and updating manually, and alot more. If someone could tell me how to send a log for event viewer and someone tell me what to do because i just got all new parts and a full reinstall of windows 11 so idk why this is happening. PLEASE HELP. Been working on this pc for years.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-17T20:40:27+00:00

    CAN I GET SOME HELP GOD DAMN

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-15T23:12:12+00:00

    How do i send a log about the bluescreens is there another way... the files were unreadable it said.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-15T21:31:58+00:00

    This is what I keep getting

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-15T15:26:31+00:00

    CSM Support in bios was disabled this whole time and I don’t have a UEFI option in bios? Also I reverted back to Windows 10 and same blue screens. Please Help. What I do

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments