Run these commands:
- xcopy /h Y:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD C:\
- format Y: /fs:FAT32 /q
- bcdboot C:\Windows /s Y: /f UEFI
Post the output.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a qualifying pc which is currently showing as being version win 10 pro 21H2.
Foe the last 18 months it has repeatedly aske me to to run the update to Win 22H2. This consistently fails. However, I have been receiving security and other updates for win 10 22H2 since 16-02-2023.
Every time I try to upgrade it fails.
I have tried everything possible I can find to solve it, clearing caches, removing update history, trouble shooting etc and I am at my wits end.
If I can't get it to win 10 22H2 it wont upgrade to Win 11 which I need and I do NOT want to have to clean install Win 11 if I can help it.
Any clues please are most welcome. I have exhausted everything I can find our there and nothing works. The only thing I haven't tried as a win 10 restore .
Help.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Run these commands:
Post the output.
I have checked the local MS security settings and added "Everyone" to access for read.
Hopefully this will work.
Still no. Maybe you can try some other option, like WeTransfer.com or FileTransfer.io.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w4iTDZ54aBbEsh8fRONQINEKJx2JrdAC/view?usp=drive_link
Try this I already had a google drive so hopefully this works.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w4iTDZ54aBbEsh8fRONQINEKJx2JrdAC/view?usp=drive_link
Try this I already had a google drive so hopefully this works.
Can you share it for public access? To do so, uncheck the "Restricted" option on G-Drive sharing options.
Just done. Should be all ok now.