It's been about 15min and it's still at 0%
I got 2 question. 1. why did my windows 11 home deactivate after the windows update? 2. Why is the Microsoft store acting up?
For the Windows 11 home, I've tried a lot of things to try and get it back up and going, but nothing is working. My key isn't even a year old.
For the store, my Xbox app wouldn't detect my friends list and when i went to launch a game it couldn't sync my cloud data and said i wasn't signed in even though i was. i tried a lot of things as well for this to work, nothing. the last thing i tried was the app repair and reset which uninstalled it. i tried installing it back and the Microsoft store couldn't do it and would just say error and that you've found an issue and are working on it. and it wasn't just the Xbox app that i couldn't reinstall, it was also the game bar and the gaming services app. i had know issues with the app yesterday either.
I could really use the help.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-12-05T23:32:33+00:00 -
EmilyS726 269K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-12-05T23:12:50+00:00 It shouldn't take long. The download is the only thing that can take a bit time, depending on your internet speed. I don't recall exact, but somewhere about 5-6GB of download. The repair install itself should be fairly fast.
-
Anonymous
2024-12-05T23:10:25+00:00 And How long should it take?
-
EmilyS726 269K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-12-05T22:57:52+00:00 You should be able to do it on this PC.
-
Anonymous
2024-12-05T22:50:36+00:00 So i can't do it from this pc. I have to to go to another one?