Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to install the new Windows 11 update from Windows Update, but I keep getting error 0xc1900101 after rebooting.
The installation starts, and after a couple restarts, it says:
" Attempting to recover installation "
" Undoing changes made to your computer "
And then I am greeted with error 0xc1900101 on Windows Update.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
Ramesh, would you be willing to take a look at my log and farbar files. I've tried both the 24H2 update and installing from the ISO numerous times, including many of the "self-help" suggestions available on the net such as clean boot, disabling signature verification, and a few others, all with the same failed result.
My files are at 24H2 Files.zip
Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
Alan
Hi Alan,
Please see if you can enable Memory integrity. If it lists incompatible drivers (e.g., PxHlpa64.sys), we need to eliminate such drivers.
Victory! Thanks for the quick and able assistance. Sadly, my logitech webcam is the victim of the purge.