Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to install the new Windows 11 update from Windows Update, but I keep getting error 0xc1900101 after rebooting.
The installation starts, and after a couple restarts, it says:
" Attempting to recover installation "
" Undoing changes made to your computer "
And then I am greeted with error 0xc1900101 on Windows Update.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
The Rufus 4.6 (for upgrading, keeping apps) works up to 91% , then, like with Win Media Creation, fails with same error and rolls back.
So, I have no more options.
Tried:
.iso (no option to keep apps), fresh installation is a success, though. (but i prefer to keep apps).
Rufus 4.6 offers to keep apps, but fails
Please start a new thread and share the setup logs there.
The following batch file collects the setup logs and saves the zip file to your desktop.
Download setuplogscollect.bat and run it as administrator.
https://winhelponline.com/files/setuplogscollect.bat
Right-click on the downloaded file and click Properties. Click "Unblock" and click OK.
Right-click on the file and choose "Run as administrator"
It outputs a SetupLogs.zip file on your desktop.
Share the file on OneDrive and post the download link in the new thread.
***********************************************************************
(How-To: Share OneDrive files and folders - Microsoft Support)
OneDrive sharing options - screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/vZyxpY9
The Rufus 4.6 (for upgrading, keeping apps) works up to 91% , then, like with Win Media Creation, fails with same error and rolls back.
So, I have no more options.
Tried:
.iso (no option to keep apps), fresh installation is a success, though. (but i prefer to keep apps).
Rufus 4.6 offers to keep apps, but fails
这么普遍且严重的问题,为什么过去了几个月还是不修复呢?删除所有个人文件和应用重新安装,这几乎是不可能被接受的解决方案。