Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to install the new Windows 11 update from Windows Update, but I keep getting error 0xc1900101 after rebooting.
The installation starts, and after a couple restarts, it says:
" Attempting to recover installation "
" Undoing changes made to your computer "
And then I am greeted with error 0xc1900101 on Windows Update.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
Thank You Ramesh.
I just did and the list is as below:
scrcamhrdrv_x64.sys
vacnatkd.sys
scrca mh rd rv_x64.sys
RapportCerberus64_2004080.sys
RapportHades64.sys
RapportKE64.sys
tib.sys
I will try to do the installation later and will post the result
Ramesh, I am getting same error, can you take a look at the logs I have?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ekcp6ec1znjy0b/SetupLogs.zip?st=1ejubnor&dl=0
Bill,
A driver named aksdf.sys caused the crash. Enable Memory Integrity. To enable memory integrity in Windows, go to Windows Security > Device security > Core isolation details > Memory integrity. If it shows any incompatible drivers, post the screenshot here.
If possible, start a new thread.
Ramesh, I am getting same error, can you take a look at the logs I have?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ekcp6ec1znjy0b/SetupLogs.zip?st=1ejubnor&dl=0