Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to install the new Windows 11 update from Windows Update, but I keep getting error 0xc1900101 after rebooting.
The installation starts, and after a couple restarts, it says:
" Attempting to recover installation "
" Undoing changes made to your computer "
And then I am greeted with error 0xc1900101 on Windows Update.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool 64-bit (FRST64.exe)
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/
Note: If Microsoft Edge or Chrome mislabels the Farbar Scanner executable as PUA/malware, choose to keep it by tapping … in the bottom bar, choosing Keep, and then choosing Keep anyway in the dialog that appears. See this screenshot: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/deployedge/media/microsoft-edge-security-download-interruptions/dowload-was-blocked.png
If the OS language is non-English, rename FRST64.exe to FRST64English.exe.
Run the program. Don't check or uncheck any options. Click "Scan".
Zip the two logs, FRST.txt and Addition.txt, upload them to your OneDrive and share the link here.
(How-To: Share OneDrive files and folders - Microsoft Support)
OneDrive sharing options - https://imgur.com/a/vZyxpY9