Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to install the new Windows 11 update from Windows Update, but I keep getting error 0xc1900101 after rebooting.
The installation starts, and after a couple restarts, it says:
" Attempting to recover installation "
" Undoing changes made to your computer "
And then I am greeted with error 0xc1900101 on Windows Update.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
Dear Ramesh,
After doing the clean boot, the Win11 setup disappeared on windows update.
I am now trying to install from the Windows website.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hi Christopher,
Please clean boot the computer. A clean boot is the process of starting Windows without loading third-party apps and services. Please see this Microsoft article for more information.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support:
(Step 3 is very important. You need to first enable "Hide all Microsoft Services" before clicking "Disable all".)
Once done, re-run the Windows 11 setup. Post fresh logs if the setup doesn't succeed.