Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to install the new Windows 11 update from Windows Update, but I keep getting error 0xc1900101 after rebooting.
The installation starts, and after a couple restarts, it says:
" Attempting to recover installation "
" Undoing changes made to your computer "
And then I am greeted with error 0xc1900101 on Windows Update.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
Hi Christopher,
Looks like you attached some other folder. The log indicates the setup was run on 2024-07-13 01:39:26
Maybe you shared c:\windows\panther instead of C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther?
Please share your setup logs as mentioned below.
Also, what was the error code this time?
Dear Ramesh,
It failed again. see links Panther FRST.txt Addition.txt
Hi Christopher.
It disappears after some failed installation attempts and will reappear after a few days.
Anyway, ISO is the preferred method.
https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2156295
(Your files, settings and applications will be preserved if you use the ISO recommended for your system by the Media Creation Tool.)