Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to install the new Windows 11 update from Windows Update, but I keep getting error 0xc1900101 after rebooting.
The installation starts, and after a couple restarts, it says:
" Attempting to recover installation "
" Undoing changes made to your computer "
And then I am greeted with error 0xc1900101 on Windows Update.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
Hi Christopher,
The setup failed during device installation. There is no "Rollback" folder, right? If it's present, attach that as well.
Share these as well:
c:\windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log
c:\windows\inf\setupapi.setup.log
c:\windows\inf\setupapi.offline.log
Please run the V2 log collector > post a share link
https://www.elevenforum.com/t/bsod-posting-instructions.103/
Dear Ramesh,
Panther.zip please see attached. The error code is the same as previous.