Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to install the new Windows 11 update from Windows Update, but I keep getting error 0xc1900101 after rebooting.
The installation starts, and after a couple restarts, it says:
" Attempting to recover installation "
" Undoing changes made to your computer "
And then I am greeted with error 0xc1900101 on Windows Update.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Christopher,
Nice work. I'm glad it's resolved, and thanks for the update.
Did not fix, I do not want to install this "repair version" as the PC works just fine with the last 24H2 update... it is a mess.
I manually removed all of the drivers that were preventing memory integrity from turning on.
This allowed memory integrity to turn on.
Then my W11 upgrade went off without a hitch.
It turns out that none of the removed drivers made any difference to the proper functioning of my system.
what was the fix?