You're welcome.
But... Please keep in mind that that timeframe is only my personal estimate ;)
I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?
I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
57 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
JuliaMarvin 22,915 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2025-06-11T14:12:23+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2025-06-17T00:14:14+00:00 Thank everybody for their reply. I am relying on the ability to keep my Windows 10 for awhile.
1.) I would like to keep it until the Windows 12 comes out?
2.) If I realize I have to do something I will consider running the Linux Ubuntu?
Thanks,
Don Lee
-
Anonymous
2025-06-17T01:21:46+00:00 Thank everybody for their reply. I am relying on the ability to keep my Windows 10 for awhile.
1.) I would like to keep it until the Windows 12 comes out?
2.) If I realize I have to do something I will consider running the Linux Ubuntu?
Thanks,
Don Lee
Thanks to everyone for all these responses. I know and realize that I won't be able to upgrade to Windows 11. I have Windows 10 Home 22H2. I have a Dell Inspiron 15R se 7520 with 6 GB memory, but I have a legacy bios and don't have TPM2. I will have to get a new laptop, and I'm sticking with Dell because I've never had any problems even with Windows 10 like I'm seeing here in this forum with people having one problem after another with Windows 11.
I've seen where people can't reboot, can't take a cumulative update, their laptops freeze, or someone has lost files and can't get them back. I've seen one problem after the other and I'm wondering why people aren't pulling their hair out. I've seen people complain about losing their volume and have no sound or can no longer use their mouse. If you read this forum that's about Windows, you'll see page after page of problems, and I've seen some people buy new PC's or laptops with Windows 11, and then suddenly, they're unable to download and install a new cumulative update.
So, I'm now wondering why Microsoft would even be thinking about coming out with a Windows 12 when Windows 11 seems to be screwing up all the time for so many people. Excuse me, but I didn't know another way to say that. It seems that people with Windows 11 are having crazy problems all the time.
I believe I'm going to wait before I get that new laptop. I'll get the ESU for 30 dollars when the offer comes out before end of support. I'll change to another browser, also. I don't believe it's going to hurt at all to wait another year before I do get a new laptop with Windows 11. Maybe by then Microsoft can sort out all the crazy problems people are having with Windows 11. Period.
-
Anonymous
2025-06-24T15:39:31+00:00 how to I pay that $30. and when?