I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?

Anonymous
2024-12-10T01:23:56+00:00

I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-07T22:42:10+00:00

    How exactly do i enroll and pay for windows 10 ESU?

    As mentioned already...
    "The ESU program for consumers will be a one-year option available for $30. Program enrollment will be available closer to the end of support in 2025."

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-02T22:10:44+00:00

    My Windows 10 machine is running 22H2. I have read several articles about extending the critical updates through the ESU Program but I am confused as there is NO link to click to sign up and pay for this service. Please, what am I missing? Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-02T22:33:18+00:00

    As mentioned in my above reply of Dec 2024:

    "The ESU program for consumers will be a one-year option available for $30. Program enrollment will be available closer to the end of support in 2025."

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-02T22:51:29+00:00

    Hopefully Microsoft will provide more time details for consumers sooner or later here: Extended Security Updates (ESU) program for Windows 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments