I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?

Anonymous
2024-12-10T01:23:56+00:00

I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. JuliaMarvin 22,915 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-06-09T22:29:22+00:00

    Yeah, I get vibes they may not make it available to home users.

    I very much doubt that. They announced it in public, so they will stick to it. Me thinks/hopes.

    Personally, I think I might go for 0patch with their Pro plan.....

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-09T20:53:53+00:00

    That's great. when will individual home users be able to enroll in the Extended Security Update Program for Windows 10? As of today, I can find no place nor any more info about it.

    Unfortunately, there are still no further details here:

    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whats-new/extended-security-updates

    and also not in this kinda bla bla link: End of support for Windows 10

    I think that MS might provide further details some time in August/September 2025.........

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more