I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?

Anonymous
2024-12-10T01:23:56+00:00

I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. JuliaMarvin 22,915 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-06-11T14:12:23+00:00

    You're welcome.
    But... Please keep in mind that that timeframe is only my personal estimate ;)

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-11T14:04:16+00:00

    Thank you I didn't see the one with the August/September date

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. JuliaMarvin 22,915 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-06-11T13:49:31+00:00

    As I already mentioned on June 9:
    I think that MS might provide further details some time in August/September 2025.........

    You might want to check those links once in a while for yourself to see if MS updated their info for consumers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-06-11T13:36:48+00:00

    Actually I did but I didn't see a link to purchase the support, did I miss it? I do want to purchase the extension I have a system that meets every Windows 11 requirement except my I7 is one model older than they allow.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments