I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?

Anonymous
2024-12-10T01:23:56+00:00

I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-25T06:57:59+00:00

    From

    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2025/06/24/stay-secure-with-windows-11-copilot-pcs-and-windows-365-before-support-ends-for-windows-10/

    Image

    _

    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whats-new/extended-security-updates

    -

    Also:
    "Microsoft will continue to provide Security Intelligence Updates for Microsoft Defender Antivirus on Windows 10 through October 2028."

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-24T21:31:25+00:00

    Thank you for the update. I depend on keeping Windows 10 for another year.

    Don,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-06-24T21:24:31+00:00

    Thanks for your help, anyway. I'll do a few google searches. That's how I usually find out things. lol!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments