and can I do that one year extension for $30 per device if the version of Windows 10 I am using is Windows 10 Pro 22H2?
I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?
I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
57 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-07-07T16:21:48+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-07-05T11:31:03+00:00 love the support you get from MS...
it's as if they do not want you to do the ESU program.https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecenter/default.aspx
Hey there! Volume Licensing Service Center. (VLSC) has been retiredAll Volume Licensing Serivce Center functionalities can now beAccessed through the Microsoft M365 admin center
THE ABOVE LINK DOES NOT HAVE MY LOGIN INFO AT ALL.
as if there are a dozen different logins for various parts of MS.
my ,com/profile page info does not work with it
and don't ya love the spell checking done by the website page creator...For US Government cloud, go toGovernment Community Cloud HighDepartment of DefenceFor more information or to contact volume licensing support seeFrequently Asked Questions
-
Anonymous
2025-06-27T16:31:14+00:00 Windows 10 Consumer Extended Security Updates (ESU) program - Microsoft Support
Finally, this is the answer to Walter Pacula's question that started this thread in December 2024.
-
Anonymous
2025-06-27T12:28:44+00:00 Thank everybody for their updates.
-
Anonymous
2025-06-27T11:56:14+00:00