I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?

Anonymous
2024-12-10T01:23:56+00:00

I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. JuliaMarvin 22,915 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-06-11T13:49:31+00:00

    As I already mentioned on June 9:
    I think that MS might provide further details some time in August/September 2025.........

    You might want to check those links once in a while for yourself to see if MS updated their info for consumers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-11T13:36:48+00:00

    Actually I did but I didn't see a link to purchase the support, did I miss it? I do want to purchase the extension I have a system that meets every Windows 11 requirement except my I7 is one model older than they allow.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. JuliaMarvin 22,915 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-06-11T11:26:32+00:00

    Maybe it's a vicious rumor someone started.

    If you've read the links to MS sites which I supplied in this thread, you would have seen that it's not some kind of rumor.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-11T11:12:50+00:00

    Obviously you don't. Unfortunately you are the recipient of some of the worthy frustration of some of those who are tired of the same old rhetoric from MSFT. Who knows if we will EVER be able to extend W10 to 2026. Maybe it's a vicious rumor someone started.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. JuliaMarvin 22,915 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-06-11T10:14:40+00:00

    Please Publish the information.

    I'm not working for MS.
    I can't publish anything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments