You're welcome.
But... Please keep in mind that that timeframe is only my personal estimate ;)
I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?
I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
57 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
JuliaMarvin 22,915 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2025-06-11T14:12:23+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-06-11T10:05:51+00:00 It's June 2025 and I still don't see the information on how to sign up for extended support. Please Publish the information.
-
Anonymous
2025-06-09T20:53:53+00:00 That's great. when will individual home users be able to enroll in the Extended Security Update Program for Windows 10? As of today, I can find no place nor any more info about it.
Unfortunately, there are still no further details here:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whats-new/extended-security-updates
and also not in this kinda bla bla link: End of support for Windows 10
I think that MS might provide further details some time in August/September 2025.........
-
Anonymous
2025-03-02T22:51:29+00:00 Hopefully Microsoft will provide more time details for consumers sooner or later here: Extended Security Updates (ESU) program for Windows 10
-
Anonymous
2025-01-07T22:32:38+00:00 How exactly do i enroll and pay for windows 10 ESU?