I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?

Anonymous
2024-12-10T01:23:56+00:00

I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-27T11:56:14+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-25T06:57:59+00:00

    From

    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2025/06/24/stay-secure-with-windows-11-copilot-pcs-and-windows-365-before-support-ends-for-windows-10/

    Image

    _

    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whats-new/extended-security-updates

    -

    Also:
    "Microsoft will continue to provide Security Intelligence Updates for Microsoft Defender Antivirus on Windows 10 through October 2028."

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-29T14:55:11+00:00

    Yes, home users can extend Windows 10 support until October 2026 through the Extended Security Updates (ESU) program for about $30, but only for one year.

    After that, you'll need to upgrade to Windows 11 for continued support.

    notify me when I can purchase the extended end of life support for Windows 10.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-10T04:20:21+00:00

    I want to buy windows 10 security update

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments