Same happen with me.
VS Code uninstalled after 24H2 update.
Hi! Today I update my work PC with the 24H2 update of windows. After the installation I realized that Visual Studio Code disappeared without any sign of life. A sudden uninstallation of the program. So, I had to download install it again, with all the extensions and configurations restored.
These are my specs:
Edición Windows 11 Home Single Language
Versión 24H2
Se instaló el 12/12/2024
Compilación del SO 26100.2605
Experiencia Paquete de experiencia de características de Windows 1000.26100.36.0
Procesador 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11370H @ 3.30GHz 3.00 GHz
RAM instalada 16.0 GB (15.7 GB utilizable)
Id. del dispositivo 92E8ACEA-868F-4F35-982B-B0F67EB275FF
Tipo de sistema Sistema operativo de 64 bits, procesador x64
Lápiz y entrada táctil Compatibilidad con entrada táctil con 10 puntos táctiles
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-04-11T15:42:24+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-04-13T03:25:31+00:00 Same problem . Microsoft sucks . Posting, asking, complaining... all useless, they just won't fix ANY bug .
-
Anonymous
2025-04-15T12:31:24+00:00 I have same issue
-
Anonymous
2025-04-16T16:02:49+00:00 Same problem!
Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language
Version 24H2
Installed on 4/13/2025
OS build 26100.3775
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26100.66.0
-
Anonymous
2025-04-20T03:20:35+00:00 It happened to me twice already, decided to switch IDE's because I can't depend on Microsoft