I had to connect a USB C hub and a wifi adapter.
Our bitlocker key is not in our account
Our recently purchased Win 11 laptop went through a regular update, but also gave us the bitlocker key request. We do not see the bitlocker key under our email, do we have to reinstall windows, can we save some files?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-01-17T00:58:16+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-01-17T00:59:15+00:00 So you can get through for now?
-
Anonymous
2025-01-17T01:46:51+00:00 I was able to get Windows 10 up and running but now the problem I have is the internal Wi-Fi hardware does not work with Windows 10 as confirmed with Lenovo. They said I have to go to Windows 11 so I tried to upgrade to the windows 11 through the creation tool and it tells me the same thing again that it does not meet the requirements.
-
Anonymous
2025-01-17T01:51:22+00:00 Please type msinfo32.exe in the search on the taskbar and hit enter, then share a screenshot of the pop up please.