I think for the time being, we will pass on the encryption...perhaps we can enable over the summer break but for now we are fine without it.
I appreciate all your help.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Our recently purchased Win 11 laptop went through a regular update, but also gave us the bitlocker key request. We do not see the bitlocker key under our email, do we have to reinstall windows, can we save some files?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I think for the time being, we will pass on the encryption...perhaps we can enable over the summer break but for now we are fine without it.
I appreciate all your help.
Sounds good and you are welcome.