So you can get through for now?
Our bitlocker key is not in our account
Our recently purchased Win 11 laptop went through a regular update, but also gave us the bitlocker key request. We do not see the bitlocker key under our email, do we have to reinstall windows, can we save some files?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-01-17T00:59:15+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-01-17T00:58:16+00:00 I had to connect a USB C hub and a wifi adapter.
-
Anonymous
2025-01-17T00:56:30+00:00 If you click on "I don't have internet". If you have Pro edition, it should hopefully allow you to bypass and set up a local user for now. I think that's just more evidence that there might be outdated BIOS and driver issue going on.
-
Anonymous
2025-01-17T00:50:23+00:00 You are welcome.