Thank you for your reply.
I still don’t understand why Microsoft is not taking responsibility for this problem.
They caused it and Microsoft should solve their problem they created.
Poor customer service
Apple doesn’t have these issues
Cheers
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Two days back I received the Windows 11 24H2 Update on my system "HP Omen 16". Following the installation, I observed two identical entries for 'Windows 11 on volume 3' within the boot menu. No selection was made, and the system successfully logged into Windows after a 30-second delay.
The following workday, I consulted with our IT department regarding this behavior. Upon restarting the system in their presence, the dual boot entries reappeared. Attempts to select between the entries were unsuccessful. Proceeding to 'Change defaults or choose other options' and selecting the 'Repair' option resulted in a system freeze, characterized by an automatic reboot loop.
Subsequent attempts at system recovery using built-in tools encountered the following error:
"Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.
A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed.
Error Code: 0xc0000225"
Furthermore, accessing the Recovery Environment by pressing F1 also resulted in a system freeze and reboot loop.
Efforts to utilize a bootable USB drive for recovery were hindered by a request for the Bitlocker Encryption key. It is suspected that the Bitlocker keys may have been invalidated or altered during the Windows 11 24H2 update process, as previously saved keys are no longer functional.
Could anyone please advise/assist on how to proceed? Additionally, I’d like to confirm if there are any extra steps I should take to avoid BitLocker recovery issues while performing this.https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/e8b5c6b5-ddd4-45e1-a55e-3e0f9b2c43f9?platform=QnA
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you for your reply.
I still don’t understand why Microsoft is not taking responsibility for this problem.
They caused it and Microsoft should solve their problem they created.
Poor customer service
Apple doesn’t have these issues
Cheers
The 24H2 update completely trashed my Dell Inspiron 17 3000- with an Intel I7 10th Gen processor. 64 MB RAM 1Tb HD.
The OS IS COMPLETELY TRASHED.
ALL DATA IS GONE- AND IT IS TAX SEASON!
NO RESET WILL WORK.
NO RESTORE WILL WORK..
NO USB BOOT IS AN OPTION.
DELL IS OF NO HELP.
Who is going to step up?
Also, This does not happen with prior versions of Windows. Only 24H2 so far.
I also have the same issue on my ASUS laptop, I can't even find ways to resolve this recovery blue screen. There's no option to recover at all even if you uninstall the recent update, it won't. Is there any solution to this without booting via USB?
I just had 2 people in my office encounter the same issue. They could not open Outlook, so they restarted the computer, and this happens. One got stuck on a boot loop, and the other got this exact same recovery screen. Wonder if it's the 24H2 update that's causing this issue.