Possible broken drive keeps crashing my pc, how do I fix this? Is it corrupted or physically broken?

Anonymous
2025-01-15T19:39:38+00:00

Hi, my pc has been giving me BSOD like 10 times a day for the past 10 or more days because of corrupted files or ram issues (I'm not sure), I tried checking for the drive integrity and this came out:

"Error Checking (Windows (C:)

Repair this drive

Windows found errors on this drive that need to be repaired. Close this dialog box, and then repair the drive."

So out of curiosity I tried doing the same to my other drive and came out with the same issue. How do I fix this? Do I need to reset my PC? Do I have to buy a new drive? Or do I need to perform a fresh install of windows 11?

Bsod errors I've been getting:

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

And other I can't remember now

They usually happen when I start my PC, and I'll get 5 or 10 of them one after the other before my PC starts working "properly"

After I manage I get through the bsod errors my PC seems to run just fine for some time before giving me more errors (usually 3-4 hours)

I can provide dump files if explained how to do so

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
David-M 126.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-01-20T13:18:53+00:00

Glad to help.

Best regards.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. David-M 126.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-01-15T20:11:23+00:00

    Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.

    Please share the minidump files.

    These files are in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

    (If you don't have a "Minidump" folder, check if it is in the plural "Minidumps".)

    Copy any files you have to your desktop and store them in a ZIP file. Then, upload the ZIP file to the cloud (OneDrive), choose to share it, and get the link.

    Post the link to the ZIP file here so I can have a look.

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T20:29:34+00:00

    Hi David, Is this okay? I've never done it before

    https://1drv.ms/u/c/8ab767f01ddad96d/EWjgrcDXZ2VOv-QWNoXLuu4BBT4JHM8KEgd9B\_ukQptW\_w?e=BtpVh

    I also have more dump files if you need them

    Edit: I forgot to mention that since the last bsod (20 minutes ago) my PC won't detect any audio output source, no matter what I plug in

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. David-M 126.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-01-15T20:41:05+00:00

    Thanks.

    The minidump does not mention any driver. Only a generic system file.

    If you have more minidump files, please share them. Sometimes, it may be necessary to analyze multiple minidumps to identify the cause of the problem.

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T20:50:21+00:00

    Here, this link contains multiple dump files including the one from before (because I couldn't remove it)

    https://1drv.ms/u/c/8ab767f01ddad96d/EbTCwvz7L6BOr1F83tldtukBRExgym5IFMplRBra5wGH6Q?e=RkOlZa

    As I'm texting this from a mobile phone my pc crashed again even if I wasn't touching it and I didn't have anything running.

    Also since it mentions a generic system file, would restarting my PC work? If so, should I reinstall windows 11 from the cloud or from my PC?

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments