For me, It was fixed past week with Phone Link v. 1.25012.100.0.
I do not receive anymore my own message as group chat.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When i send messages through Phone Link, they get sent, but i also get them back as a received message that i have sent to myself, both in the app and on my phone. This just started happening for no apparent reason.
***moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / Unknown / Other***
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
For me, It was fixed past week with Phone Link v. 1.25012.100.0.
I do not receive anymore my own message as group chat.
I just installed the latest version 1.25012.100.0 and it has the same problem.
My Phone is Galaxy S25 Ultra
What is the working version?
The working version is Google Messages........
I can confirm that version 1.25012.100.0. seems to be working. Looks like Microsoft has fixed the problem!!!!
Wow. That would be great! I hope it sticks.