Why am i receiving Phone link messages that i send?

Anonymous
2025-01-05T23:58:53+00:00

When i send messages through Phone Link, they get sent, but i also get them back as a received message that i have sent to myself, both in the app and on my phone. This just started happening for no apparent reason.

***moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / Unknown / Other***

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-14T18:12:29+00:00

    I have the same issue. I am part of lots of group chats, and it has rendered using Phone Link useless. It does this for even individual chats.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-18T02:53:23+00:00

    Same problem here, typical Microsoft, leave us all in the dark, I really enjoyed Phone Link, this makes is unusable.

    Please fix it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-18T12:03:45+00:00

    I installed an older version, but when I open the Phone Link App, it is saying I need to update to the latest version to continue? How to fix this? Since I am facing the old issue of when I send a message, it sends message to myself and that is why I want to use old version??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-20T05:33:27+00:00

    Is there a fix for this yet? It is still happening!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-20T07:09:58+00:00

    It's still happening for me. The only fix I have heard is to roll back to an older version but that isn't a lasting solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments