I am also having the same issue.. This is really annoying!
Why am i receiving Phone link messages that i send?
When i send messages through Phone Link, they get sent, but i also get them back as a received message that i have sent to myself, both in the app and on my phone. This just started happening for no apparent reason.
***moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / Unknown / Other***
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-02-05T21:31:36+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-02-03T09:07:56+00:00 I have the same issue as everyone else. It is annoying receiving my own message sent to someone!
-
Anonymous
2025-01-30T05:36:24+00:00 I am having the same issue. Microsoft have made in the problem worse since one can't unistall the app and install an older version by the normal means. It is interesting that MS have NOT picked up on this bug.
-
Anonymous
2025-01-28T23:18:29+00:00 I ended up going to Geek Squad at Best Buy, since I have a membership anyway. The guy had some trouble, but he fixed it. I am not sure what he did, but he reset the app somehow. He had to stop it from running in the background several times, then reset it--I think that's what he called it. That fixed it for two days, then the problem came back. I messed around so much that the app didn't work at all. oops. However, then I restarted both my comptuer and phone, and it has been working since then. *shrug*.
I any case, it should be fixable, Microsoft--or at least post instructions how to fix it.
-
Anonymous
2025-01-28T23:11:53+00:00 i have the same issue.