Why am i receiving Phone link messages that i send?

Anonymous
2025-01-05T23:58:53+00:00

When i send messages through Phone Link, they get sent, but i also get them back as a received message that i have sent to myself, both in the app and on my phone. This just started happening for no apparent reason.

***moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / Unknown / Other***

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-02T12:55:39+00:00

    Wow. That would be great! I hope it sticks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-02T09:37:22+00:00

    I can confirm that version  1.25012.100.0. seems to be working. Looks like Microsoft has fixed the problem!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T20:58:58+00:00

    The working version is Google Messages........

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T19:41:45+00:00

    I just installed the latest version 1.25012.100.0 and it has the same problem.

    My Phone is Galaxy S25 Ultra

    What is the working version?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T11:28:23+00:00

    For me, It was fixed past week with Phone Link v. 1.25012.100.0.

    I do not receive anymore my own message as group chat.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments