I can confirm that version 1.25012.100.0. seems to be working. Looks like Microsoft has fixed the problem!!!!
Why am i receiving Phone link messages that i send?
When i send messages through Phone Link, they get sent, but i also get them back as a received message that i have sent to myself, both in the app and on my phone. This just started happening for no apparent reason.
***moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / Unknown / Other***
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-03-02T09:37:22+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-02-28T20:58:58+00:00 The working version is Google Messages........
-
Anonymous
2025-02-28T19:41:45+00:00 I just installed the latest version 1.25012.100.0 and it has the same problem.
My Phone is Galaxy S25 Ultra
What is the working version?
-
Anonymous
2025-02-28T06:37:16+00:00 Same issue.
Recently moved from Apple to android as I have a Windows PC for work and missed the seamless connection Apple offers.
I don't understand how Apple can do EVERYTHING perfectly yet Android and Windows release half baked bloatware that never functions without a masters in coding..
-
Anonymous
2025-02-27T13:27:19+00:00 Same issue. Microsoft PLEASE FIX!