You can install an older version but what will happen is that it will get updated pretty quickly since Phone Link is baked into Windows now a days. All we can do is wait for MS to fix the issue. The dates to look out for are every 2nd Tuesday of each month i.e. the next update will be 11th March
Why am i receiving Phone link messages that i send?
When i send messages through Phone Link, they get sent, but i also get them back as a received message that i have sent to myself, both in the app and on my phone. This just started happening for no apparent reason.
***moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / Unknown / Other***
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-02-24T04:36:44+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-02-24T04:09:08+00:00 I am having the same issue. I have reverted back to an older version, problem persists.
A bit frustrating. -
Anonymous
2025-02-23T21:00:54+00:00 Same problem here.
-
Anonymous
2025-02-22T14:31:14+00:00 It seems no one would take care of this issue. Today, I just received a notification from Phone Link App to asking me to re-turn to use Phone Link. But I don't think I will come back if the Phone Link App problem still exit, and people still complain.
-
Anonymous
2025-02-22T06:01:47+00:00 I filled in the Feedback form that was linked above. This is annoying.