Why am i receiving Phone link messages that i send?

Anonymous
2025-01-05T23:58:53+00:00

When i send messages through Phone Link, they get sent, but i also get them back as a received message that i have sent to myself, both in the app and on my phone. This just started happening for no apparent reason.

***moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / Unknown / Other***

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T14:51:36+00:00

    For me, I stop using phone link. That how I solved the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T02:28:06+00:00

    I already did that, here: https://aka.ms/AAu2rci

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T01:09:49+00:00

    I contacted Microsoft Support this morning to try to get a resolution to the problem. Not sure that it was all a waste of time. In the end the support person suggested that I send a feedback message with regards to the issue. See below for the MS response. I would ask all of you that are experiencing the problem to navigate to the feedback link and post a response. MS, as you can appreciate, have a gigantic number of bugs and issues that are being worked on, on a daily basis. The more responses there are, then the more likely that the issue will be fixed.

    Thank you for waiting I really appreciate your efforts and patience, as I have checked and it seems to be an ongoing issue as other users have mentioned the same issue with the latest phone link app version, I appreciate you bringing this concern to our attention and would request you to please submit feedback about this issue on the feedback hub link which I am sharing with you so that the dedicated developers team can get your feedback about the latest app version and get the changes fixed with the next update version for the app. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/send-feedback-to-microsoft-with-the-feedback-hub-app-f59187f8-8739-22d6-ba93-f66612949332

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-20T07:09:58+00:00

    It's still happening for me. The only fix I have heard is to roll back to an older version but that isn't a lasting solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-20T05:33:27+00:00

    Is there a fix for this yet? It is still happening!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments