Re-installing the graphics drivers should undo any problems caused by the OpenGL installation.
I am getting Blue screen while opening system settings
So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post
The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-02-22T08:02:46+00:00 Using DDU right
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-02-22T08:03:28+00:00 Yes, that is correct, you have already performed those steps.
-
Anonymous
2025-02-22T11:05:42+00:00 Did but still the glitch exists
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-02-22T11:08:04+00:00 In that case, because this is not a major problem and is only affecting that part of the settings app, it would be best to wait for the next Windows update to see if that resolves the problem.