I am getting Blue screen while opening system settings

Anonymous
2025-02-21T12:45:50+00:00

So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post

The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-22T07:00:34+00:00

    Disabling Hardware Acceleration

    Open Settings → System → Display → Graphics Settings

    Disable Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling

    The issue got fixed too

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-02-22T07:12:31+00:00

    That is great news, I am glad you have found a solution to this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-22T07:23:10+00:00

    I am just suspicious of this

    The thing is that when ever I first boot and go in setting app show a split sec blue screen and then reloads the settings just when the system reboots or whenever I boot in win . But after that any time I go in setting > system > graphics or anywhere. I don't see any blue screen. I guess it just loads every setting for the first time whenever I open settings after the boot.

    Is this alright?? Or it just takes its time to load things

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-02-22T07:29:24+00:00

    This may be caused by corruption in a recent update, but usually the steps you have performed would resolve that, so it may be a graphics related glitch, you mention installing OpenGL.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-22T07:40:26+00:00

    Recent update from Microsoft?

    Yeah I installed OpenGL from My Asus. Having no way to uninstall it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments